Thursday, June 19, 2008

..: Nafs vs Iman - Who is Winning??:..

Haven’t been writing any entries for a while…


I mean, real entries, not just a bit here and there, nor forwarded ones or from other people…

Hoping to write something tomorrow, yes, alhamdulillah, I have something to share… but I’m feeling too tired today to type them up now. Today has been a busy day for me, one that is full of self reflections of the past few weeks of my life. Yea, I'll share what gemstones i have found today from those around me here, insyaAllah tomorrow.


a confession: I’ve done something I should not have, and really regretting them now… but I’m not ready to write them down here. I’ve to try and improve first. Repent and let go. Hope that Allah will forgive me or the mistake I did. Thank You Allah, for friends that care and help me see my wrongs. Thank You also for not taking me deeper into the mess I’ve made. And thank You for making me realize that what I did was WRONG, and giving me this strength to stop before I did anything more foolish.


I’ll write the experience in here, insyaAllah, when I’m ready… but the time may not be today, nor tomorrow. One day soon, hopefully. But thank you, to all my friends out there, virtual ones and real ones, who have prayed for me as their sister in Islam, and also for all of those who had thought me what it meant to be a Muslim, and the face of nafs, jahiliyyah and syaitan.


May Allah’s light always glow inside our hearts, insyaAllah…

No comments: