Sunday, January 11, 2009

Palestine: How Much Do we Care??




I have had realized that most of my recent post is on Palestine.  Yet I really can't help it... that's apparently what comes to my mind most of all.  It really is, from the moment I woke up, the reality of what is happening there flooded in my mind, and will weave in and out, until I sleep again. 

Today, alhamdulillah, by the grace of Allah, I was given an opportunity to read a blog filled with news from Gaza.  A Malay blog, yet written by someone who is currently in Sudan.  And to some extent, I was relieved.  Relieved because the news I read, is not all bad.  Although the victims of merciless Zionist is still increasing, there may still be light at the end of the tunnel for the Palestinians.  To a certain extent, Hammas is still fighting hard, and in some small areas, winning.  This really gives me hope.  Truly, Allah does help us out, even if the situation seems really hopeless sometimes...  And for that, I have to say... alhamdulillah, dear Lord... and keep helping them, until they win, insyaAllah...

No comments: