Sunday, January 18, 2009

…Empty…

 

Null. Void. That's how I'm currently feeling…


Basically, I've been battling this feeling for a while now.


Why? Because something had been missing lately. Been missing it for nearly 2 months now. Something that normally quench this thirst. Re-charge my own battery called iman.


Yup… been missing my weekly meeting with someone lately. Someone special, could be perhaps defined as a teacher, foster mother, one of my best mentor and role model, all rolled into one. Who's that? Well… let that be my little secret. (^_~)


Hope I can refresh my iman soon… Alhamdulillah, we had managed to arrange a 'date' next week, despite her many commitments and my own very-packed-weekend. Now I can only pray that when the time comes, both of us can make it.


Really need the push to climb back up. To re-fill my heart. To push me to strive more in this road. To overcome some recent frustrations… (let it be something between me and HIM alone…)



 

Rabbi yassir wa la tu'assir…

O Lord… grant us a calm and peaceful heart, to perform our responsibilities and face all the challenges that lay ahead. Let us remain firm in this path towards You, no matter what trials that You set forth in front of us.

Ameen…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

......

"Rabbuna Yussahhil...semoga Allah kurniakan kekuatan dan semangat untuk akak...Allahumma Ameen.."

terry bogart said...

moga2...saya dapat gak jumpa seseorg yg akan saya rindu utk jumpa..insyallah

-antara golongan yg dijamin masuk syurga... dua org pemuda yg "bercinta" /bsahabat kerana ingin mendapat keredhaan Allah.