Thursday, March 26, 2009

Beautiful Hadeeths..

Found this Hadeeth from a webpage.. decide to share it here..
I find it very inspiring. Hope u will too..

source: http://blogs.muxlim.com/monuir/my-fav-headith-ever/

Islam in Old Islamic Cario


On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me,
I shall forgive you for what you have done,
and I shall not mind. O son of Adam,
were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky
and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me,
I would forgive you.
O son of Adam,
were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth
and were you then to face Me,
ascribing no partner to Me,
I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.




On the authority of Abu Hurayrah
(may Allah be pleased with him),
who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah said:

I have prepared for My righteous servants w hat no eye has seen
and no ear has heard,
not has it occurred to human heart.

No comments: