Monday, March 2, 2009

Exam is Oficially Over...

The midsem exams had ended at last last friday... Alhamdulillah...
How did it go? Okey... i guess, so.. Alhamdulillah.. 
thanx for those who prayed for me to make it easier..

Yet it's been a hectic week. I'm looking forward to the holidays this thursday, to have a few days off.

What else have I been up to?  Basically, still searching for strength and guidance from Him, and looking for the best way to move and work for Islam in this campus.  Undoubtedly, the work is always there, yet it seems that I have yet discovered the best route and path to move around... 
 
Also, admittedly, I am currently missing someone... someone who have had pushed me forward for almost a year and a half now.  Helping me out and showing me the way to improve myself...  She is currently overseas, as she is taking a course which requires her to do twinning there.

Dear self, do not be sad... for no matter what, Allah is always with you.  And He knows what is best for you.  Take every hardship, and face them as stepping stones towards improving yourself, your imaan and personality.  Face each day with a smile, no matter how difficult things may be.  There will always be a silver lining after every cloud..

~ Signing off.. ~

>> no current articles for 'reminders' or tazkirah.. sorry.. I'm still trying to write one..

No comments: