Sunday, September 5, 2010

Favorite Hadeeth

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Tonight is already 27th Ramadhan.  How time zoom past, so very fast.  Tonight is another night.. another night to at, date with The Creator. To search for the special night that is better than 1000 months, lailatul qadr.  not only that, but also to utilize the last few days of Ramadhan to its maximum, and attempt to gain its full benefit.  





Today I would just like to share a lovely hadeeth, regarding our relationship to ALlah.  Indeed, it is one of my favorite hadeeth, for it shows how much Allah, our Creator, Benefactor and Sustainer loves us, even though we had done so many mistakes.  He loves us, and is willing to be close to us, if only we attempt at getting close to Him. 

Hadeeth Qudsi: 
 I treat my servant as he hopes that I would treat him.  I am with him whenever he remembers Me.  If he remembers Me in his heart, I remember him in My 'heart'; if he remembers Me in a gathering, I remember him in a gathering far greater than that gathering; if he draws near Me a hand's span, I draw near to him an arm's length; if he draws near Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fanthom's length; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.
(Bukhari, Muslim)

a superb hadeeth, isn't it.  So why hesitate?  why is it so hard to take the first step towards gaining Allah's love?  InsyaAllah, He will be there for you, if only you make ready a place for Him in your heart.  The highest, most important spot in your heart.  




Let us all attempt, seriously try to ensure, that that top, priority spot in our heart, belongs to Him. So that we love Him, more than all else.  Yes, only He deserves it, no one else does.

Try aiming for that, especially for the few days left of Ramadhan. Let's be true servants, loving Him, above all else.

May Allah bless.

No comments: